Your Audi engine needs clean motor oil running through it in order to perform its best. However, even the freshest motor oil still contains contaminants that survived the refining process. Add in the fact that your engine produces more impurities as part of the combustion process, and you can see why you need an oil filter in your car or SUV.
What Oil Filters Do
The oil filter removes all of those pollutants from the motor oil before it circulates back through the engine. That keeps the oil clean, which keeps your engine running at peak performance.
Unfortunately, oil filters aren't made to last forever. They'll eventually either get too blocked up with particulates or degrade with age. When that happens, your engine's performance will suffer. Signs of trouble include:
- The oil pressure dash light comes on
- The engine starts sputtering
- Metallic noises coming from the engine
- Engine performance starts to suffer
- Dirty smoke coming from the exhaust
Buy Genuine Audi Oil Filters Online
The best way to avoid problems is to change your oil filter on a regular basis. Your owner's manual details your recommended schedule, but you should plan on replacing yours every other time you change your motor oil. Oil filters made by Audi are your best bet, since they're designed to fit perfectly with your model and its engine. Getting an oil filter with the wrong threading or an ill-fitting gasket seal can lead to leaks Ð or worse, detachment. Audi oil filters come with a guaranteed compatibility that eliminates those concerns. Buy yours today and we'll ship your order right out!
No results found for "oil filter". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!