Your vehicle's suspension system is made up of the chassis, shocks and struts, and coil springs. These parts work together to support the weight of your Audi model. Did you know your suspension system also helps your wheels turn and maintain proper alignment? You'll want to ensure these parts work properly to avoid major issues down the road.
When Should I Replace My Suspension Parts?
Like other parts of your Audi car, your suspension system may start to fail over time. If that's the case, you may need to replace the suspension system or repair a few parts. You can expect a suspension system to last about 50,000 to 80,000 miles. Mileage may vary depending on how much driving you do, your driving habits, and your model.
You can watch out for some of the warning signs that indicate your suspension is beginning to fail. They include:
- Your Audi model pulls sideways while turning
- You notice uneven tire tread wear
- Your car is riding roughly
- Clunking noises when hitting a bump in the road
- There is build-up on your shocks and struts
Repair Your Ride Quality with Genuine Suspension Parts
The next time you need replacement parts, be sure to order them right here at Audi OEM Parts. After you place an order, we will ship it out to you as soon as possible. Order today and save!
No results found for "suspension, shocks, struts". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!