Your vehicle's radiator plays a critical part when it comes to preventing your engine from overheating. It does that by circulating a fluid Ð usually a mix of coolant and water Ð to the engine and back to remove any building heat.
How Radiators Work
The fluid is directed through an inlet hose to the engine block, where it collects the heat. The fluid then returns through outlet hoses to the radiator, where the heat is expelled harmlessly into the air through the radiator's large, finned, flat surface. The liquid is then free to return to the engine and continue the process.
Eventually, though, radiator parts can begin to go bad. Signs of problems include:
- Large pools of red, green, or yellow liquid underneath your Audi vehicle
- You notice the sweet smell of coolant
- Odd noises coming from your engine
- You have trouble with your cabin cooling or heating properly
- The engine temperature gauge runs high
Genuine Audi Radiator Parts Are Best
When a radiator part needs to be replaced, choose parts that are guaranteed to be compatible with your Audi model. That means choosing Audi radiator parts. Our online auto parts center has everything you need in stock and ready to ship, so buy today to save time and money!
No results found for "radiators". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!